Yep, you read that right, it’s a quiz! Not only is it the wrong day, but I haven’t sprung one on you in years. That’s called the ELEMENT OF SURPRISE.
But before we begin, not too long ago I packed up those father-and-son track bikes and returned them to Classic Cycle. Well, I’ve just gotten word that my next bike is on its way, and here’s a sneak preview:
Stay tuned for the big reveal once it finally arrives.
And now, I’m pleased to present you with a quiz! Study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you’re right you’ll be validated, and if you’re wrong you’ll see a commercial for some kinda weird gravel bike.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and try not to splatter paint on your bike.
1) This piece of graffiti is accompanied by which slogan?
2) The latest mountain bike discipline is:
3) The new electronic mountain bike suspension system from RockShox is called:
4) Along with mechanical Ultegra, Shimano will also discontinue threaded bottom brackets as of 2022.
5) This helmet is designed specifically for:
6) Which of the following is not a model of connected indoor fitness bike?
7) As simulated climbing comes with increased risk of falls, the new Elite Rizer will require you to upload a photo of yourself wearing a helmet before you start a training session.
***Special Ambiguous Image-Themed Bonus Question!***
What’s going on here?
Richard Branson is riding to his space launchJeff Bezos is riding to meet William Shatner for their space lunchElon Musk is demonstrating Tesla’s new “Fred Avoidance” systemMike Sinyard is demonstrating Specialized’s new wind tunnel tested “Three Feet Please!” boar tusks